We are proud to provide Pet Clinic of Neosho and the surrounding communities with boarding services. We practice the highest standards of care and cleanliness for patients staying with us. We know that it takes a great deal of trust to leave your pet with someone else, so we want to assure you that we are professional, highly trained, and most of all, we love pets.
Please contact us today to learn more about our boarding facilities. We would love to speak with you about our boarding policies. We also invite you to visit our hospital and view our boarding area for yourself! Just give us a call and we’ll set up a time for you to take a tour.
If there are any special requirements for your pet, please let us know so we can accommodate them. Our patients are always fed according to owner instructions and clean, fresh water is always available.
It is our goal to provide your pet with the best quality of care while they are with us. We promise to look after each and every pet as if they were our own, and treat them with the respect and loving care they deserve.
1. RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED. HOLIDAYS AND WEEKENDS ARE QUICKLY BOOKED. EMERGENCIES WILL BE ACCOMODATED AS POSSIBLE
2. PREFERENCE IN BOARDING RESEVATIONS WILL BE GIVEN FIRST TO REGULAR CLIENTS OF PCON (THOSE FOR WHOM WE PERFORM ROUTINE PROCEEDURES SUCH AS YEARLY EXAMS AND VACCINATIONS).
3. VACCINATIONS (INCULDING KENNEL COUGH) MUST BE CURRENT FOR THE PROTECTION OF ALL OUR GUESTS. PROOF MUST BE PROVIDED AND GIVEN BY A VETERINARIAN.
4. ALL MEDICATION AND SPECIAL DIETS ARE TO BE CLEARLY IDENTIFIED AND LABELED FOR PROPER ADMINISTRATION. DIFFICULITY IN ADMININISTRATION MAY RESULT IN ADDINITIONAL FEES. SCIENCE DIET PRODUCTS ARE FED AT PCON.
5. ALL BEDDING, TOYS, AND PERSONAL ITEMS SHOULD BE LABELED. IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED TO LEAVE HARNESSES, LEASHES, CARRIERS, OR FOOD BOWLS.
6. EMERGENCY NUMBERS OR CONTRACTS ARE RECOMMENDED FOR OUR RECORDS.
7. THERE MAY BE AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR TREATMENT OF ECTOPARASITIES (FLEAS AND/OR TICKS) IF THESE ARE FOUND TO BE A PROBLEM WHILE BOARDING. THIS USUALLY INVOLVES THE APPLICATION OF FRONTLINE OR ADVANTAGE. OUR GUEST ARE NOT PERMITTED DIRECT CONTACT WITH EACH OTHER SO TO MINIMIZE ANY RISKS.
8. OUR STAFF IS VIGILANT TO THE CARE AND WELL-BEING OF OUR GUESTS. HOWEVER, SOME GUESTS ARE NOT AS TIDY AT TIMES AS THEY MAY BE AT HOME. EVERY EFFORT IS MADE FOR CLEANLINESS.